FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
The Can-Am International Festival Committee cordially invites you and your concession to our 48th annual event to be held on July 20th & 21st in Historic Downtown Sackets Harbor, NY.
You may set up after 12pm Friday, July 19th. Road closures begin at 9:30am July 20th. The parade begins at 12:00pm.
For set-up – check in with your contact person Food Vendor Coordinator: Dean Devito
Fee: $295.00 per site – commercial vendors
Early Bird Special $250.00. Application and check must be received by June 1st.
Fee: $55.00 non-profits
Early Bird Special $50.00. Applications and check must be received by June 1st.
Upon receipt of application and check, your spot is reserved and you will be listed on our website.
Applications will be received the day of the event but at full price, no guarantee of location and no listing on the web-site.
Checks are made payable to Can-Am Festival Committee.
The Can-Am International Festival Committee stipulates the following:
- NO CAMPING on the show grounds.
- NO GREASE is to be dumped on the ground or in trash containers. Grease to be taken out with vendor.
- Keep the area around your site free of litter.
- NO SELLING ON THE STREETS. Please do not send any of your representatives out selling without prior permission.
- Stay within the space you are contracted for and assigned.
- NO setting up until you have checked in with the Committee Representative.
- WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE you the same spot from year to year nor can we guarantee that you will be the only one selling a particular item. This year there will be a new set-up for food vendors.
- Please limit the number of vehicles at your site. If you need to vacate the site prior to the end of the show, please let the Committee Representative know as soon as possible.
- The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any vendor and the vendor agrees that their contract can be cancelled at any time without refund.
The undersigned agrees to fulfill all Municipal, State and Federal laws and requirements in connection with all sales made. In addition, the undersigned agrees to indemnify, protect and hold harmless the Can-Am International Festival Committee, the Village of Sackets Harbor and the Town of Hounsfield from personal injury, loss of property or damages of any nature suffered by a person as a result of the operation of the Can-Am International Festival.